Guess today I woke around 6.30 am
Seriously, I wish I can lying down for a little bit longer
But after so many days of eating out
Seriously, I need to prepare my own lunch
First reason is everytime I finished those meals, I'll end up crazy stomach pain
Second, it's seriously NOTHING to eat
Woke, bath, brushed my teeth and cooked
Went to work
Try to be enlighten
I mean I had been whole quiet the whole month
I guess she is going to be crazy
So, I've decided
Time to cheer people around me up
I can't just let them follow my emotion
Reached office
GOSH, my supervisor reached early today *very unhappy*
Today, everything is fine
Toilet, water, electric, aircon All fine
But I'm not fine
I started to cough
Besides serious backache, headahce, stomachache, I got sore throat
Medicine again?
Hell them! *wink*
So I was pretty much frustrated doing this case
I mean the documents are a mess
When I said a mess, it's pretty much a mess
People file according to dates
They filed it, well, according to what they like
The accounts already tough to identify
The statement and invoices are incomplete
I need to like think and "assume" and understand them
Seriously, I have a BOX of them
At least 50 creditors they have
Understand one by one?!
It's crazy man!
My senior told me secretly
It used to be Miss Loo's job ( the longest and the best employee in the firm )
She found it very frustrating when she handle it
Well, I mean like seriously why give me this task?!
It's very frustrating!
I know you don't want to do it so you gave me
But I seriously hate it!!!
Besides, you know what's funny?
I mean each company should have one account (for normal case)
For this case, A company might end up with B company
I not quiet sure how and why
It seems like they were subsidiaries or something connected
So, whenever I've found out no accounts in the lists
I have to enter one by one to match last year transactions
I mean like one by one
How many creditors I have to go through again and again?!
Worst, some of them they directly debit purchase, credit drawing
Even they haven't pay
They assume they have paid since there are no documents to prove
But when I saw the payment done this year for last year transactions
I mean I have to find all those amount
But seriously, they don't give month or the split of the total lump sum
I have to find them ALL
Find where?
In purchase account
PURCHASE ACCOUNT!!
I mean you know how much the transactions?!
I've used 45 mins to see through all of them
End up eye sore and neck pain
I have to dig them out
So I printed them out
40 pages !! FOUR O pages
No kidding
I mean it's really frustrating
I mean it's like hard to finish
I'm really stressed up
I want to finish it as quickly as possible
But it's very complicated
and pretty much irritating
And I've counted I still have 25 companies left
Jezz! It might need another 1 week
DUH~!
God, save me !
I was showing my temper that time
But I guess I kinda feeling stupid that I expect him to give me some response
Seriously
He told me I've hurt him
I'm unwanted by anyone
He made things clear enough
It's abit mad about myself for making myself so stupid
Yeah, I've hurt him
I've been abandon by people
Yes, that's my life
I am unwanted
So, I'm chill
Trying to get myself back
Gurl! Be good and be strong!
It will be over soon
No comments:
Post a Comment