Sunday, July 28, 2013

One month later

Exactly one month for me not posting anything here
I want to get out of the old life I have
Guess it doesn't turn out to be good
As 1 month doesn't change people's thought that much

Me, Rene and Justin had a fight
Guess, it wasn't lately
We, no, I have something that I don't like about them after we broke up
Things kept long doesn't help at all

When I saw them going out together
I felt upset
I mean, what did they expect me to react?
Like nothing happen?
Sin Yong saw it, and you know what?
She was trying hard to keep it away from me
To prevent me seeing it
But it's Facebook, how can you hide it when they are all in your "Close Friends" list

Even Sin Yong knows it hurts, but a friend of mine for so many years doesn't bother
That night when you guys went to celebrate his birthday
I was singing with Sin Yong
She was trying to keep me occupied so I didn't check my phone on Facebook
When I saw it
I literary tears immediately
You know what?
I really tried so hard to ignore what you guys think of me after I broke up with him
But, really, you guys doesn't help but worsen the situation

I was drunk that night
Crying like hell
Called Juin How, told him I wanna go back home, I don't want to stay here anymore
You know what, I've cried for so long and so loud until Carmen walked into my room and comfort me
What she said is don't blame them
Yeah, I never blame you guys, I blame myself
Cause I care too much
You guys weren't there when I needed you guys the most, it's fine
But never try to hurt me back

Carmen told me to stop Facebook and try NOT to look on anyone of your post
Just in case I saw something I don't like
There is a point
I mean, without looking on any post of them
I doesn't know anything, I can just get along with my life
So, I've decided to just change them to "Acquaintance" so their post won't pop out in the News Feed

I really thought things will just going to be fine until this evening
I clicked into Justin's Timeline and I saw this

Do not think we're out of sight, we knew more than what you showed to us. We give you a best hideout, don't you dare scream like we are all wrong.. if and only if you shown to me, I'll explain why.. but since if third party telling me these. I don't give shit anymore.

Know more than I've showed you? Best hideout?
You guys weren't there when I needed you the most
What?
"My girlfriend doesn't likes me to go to your house that often" - understood
"Are you seriously wanna cry again?" - That's my 2nd day of my break up, I can't cry?
"You choose to break up, then you have to bare the consequences, why cry?" - seriously?
The best hideout?
I tried to lock my post to Close Friends in Facebook
And what the hell you told me?
Stop posting stuff in Facebook, even you want, limits to people you trust
REMEMBER?
You felt irritated with me posting stuff in Facebook

Then what's Rene post then?

Dear barbie,
We are not in high school anymore. Stop playing hide the posts. u are fucking twenty two and its a shame u know? When will u learn to grow up. Eh? 
From, 
not a big fan of barbie.

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
If you pissed me off, I'll block u from my post. 
wuu oo wuu~ wuu oo wuu~ 
Ehh, love this song! 

Yeah, I'm 22 and for your information it is not shameful to protect myself from crying
I've been crying for 2 months
2 months, ohya, right.. I deserve that, I made that
So that's my problem
I don't want to get my life just crying for anyone
And block you from my post?
I wanna block YOUR post from my view
God..
You guys are sooooooo.. urgh!!

And here goes another good posting
You know what barbie? I'm jz so sick of all yr dramas. U are innocent? Puff. Like i dont know wht u did. Love bite on yr neck, dramas all over

U know wht? I jz hope u realize dat everyone of us, are so sick of yr fucking dramas. Lol
Sick of my drama? You doesn't care in the first place

And, fyi, i dun like clingy type of gurl frend. And u are so dramatic, clingy, and, well pretend like u are a barbie jz mk me so fking sick.
Clingy? Yeah, that's me
And you know what? that's Jack's problem
And of course, he no longer have to face it anymore
And for your information, I don't like to stick you that much after we broke up
Cause I know you don't care

Go tell everyone how pathetic u are, fool everyone with yr stories. Us? We are done with u princess. 
I don't tell anyone how pathetic I am
When I broke up I didn't tell anyone ANYTHING
Thanks to you, I don't trust anyone
Done with me? Now you tell me?

God, this is my friend
My best friends
What am I suppose to say?

I've cried 4 hours today
Making everyone in the house worry
I've cried cause of them (god know why I care so much)
My parents, my dad especially

I'm tired
Jack asked me to apologize to them
I mean, what really have I done wrong
Want me to talk to them nicely and work things out
Really? What you want me to do?

James was right
One more month, Hang in there 
Just one more month 
Ignore everything 
Get your health back, make sure you are alive
NO more emergency visit cause of anyone 
Control your emotion and don't make parents worry 
Just one more month and come back home 
Everyone out there, what they did, what they think, it doesn't matter
All you have to do is try to stay strong and hang in there 




No comments:

Post a Comment