Guess things got pretty serious lately
I wasn't really aware of it
I thought it was normal stuff
And they were actually pulling me out of the house
But I guess I was too stubborn
And they said they get a car and fetch me home
And when they got me up the car
SHIT happens
I ended up at clinic
Nebulizers, never thought I'll be using you again
FUCK
The doctor told me that if I'm really late for few minutes
I'll be getting my money to buy some "special bed"
Well, I'm not sure whether is she joking
But, I think it was pretty much serious
My friends told the doctor what happen
And yes, stupid emotion
Guess she was a motivator or something
Told me and advice me lot of stuff
Not sure whether I will make it or not
But I'll try
MC today that's why
I think I really pretty much need to control my emotion
I mean like FUCKING serious about it
I was upset with something
But I try to hold it
I guess trying to hold your emotion doesn't make you controling your emotion
Just because I didn't show it doesn't mean I don't have emotion
So, I guess I REALLY need to control well l
No comments:
Post a Comment