Wednesday, June 5, 2013

05.06.2013

Yesterday slept early but woke up at 4am
Jezzzz.. but I manage to sleep back 
When I woke up at 6.30am I still tired 

Went to work 
Well, it's really the last bunch of the company 
And guess what 
I finally finished them!! 
Hurray 
But But But
I still have 5 more cases standby for me 
JEzzzzz
No matter how I OT also cannot finish 
Suddenly can feel the burden held on me 
All the cases were all very irritating 

I realized that my senior himself doesn't like to do the company he gave to me 
Seriously, being senior can choose 
JEzzz
He gave me what he don't like 
Cause he said it himself that the firm's documents are messy and incomplete 
I mean, he himself realized that it is not easy to do 
Then he gave to me 
Took me like 2 weeks! 
Life is never fair 

Today I woke up with fever again 
Felt very cold 
I wore coat whole day and still feel cold 
OMG 
But I didn't really take the pill 
Cause I don't really want to take medicine lately 
I'm pretty much weak already 
Don't want to burden more my liver or stomach 

Listen to radio 
And the only thing I hate is when I heard Raymond Lam's song 
I mean like seriously, I don't like 
Even Sin Yong notice it 
She was just looking at me with the look 
Well, none of us say anything 
But the look 
Well, just keep between us 

And he find me again today 
Guess what happen? 
He told me that he wanna find me tonight
To talk about the tuition stuff
He wanted to open tuition center 
I was thinking 
Why he trying to push me to work?
All I can say is "I started OT this month, so I'm not free"
I think he planned to find me in gym 
Guess, I won't be going there 
Cause if I meet him there
I'm dead 
Like dead dead
I won't be able to get rid of him 
I mean like I don't want to hurt him 
I'm fine but I just don't have the time to entertain him
Worst, when he was thinking something beyond the line 
I don't want to draw any attention 
Worst
I don't want draw any problem to myself anymore 

Everyday with that kind of workload make my brain heavy 
Headache never leaves 
I so wish that I can just chop off my head 
But it is connected 
Since the day I birth 

I ate Maggie for 2 days already even I'm fever
Guess I'm really really am getting myself into tomb
But whatever 
Who cares if I dead?
I mean, my parents will be very sad for sure 
But guess I just have to put more effort on it am I?


No comments:

Post a Comment