Today I woke up on time
Cause last night I slept around 10pm
It was tiring after medicine
But when I wake up
I'm really headache and back ache
My mood is pretty bad
I mean VERY bad every morning
I don't hear his voice
I don't feel his heat
I don't get to hug him and kiss him
I don't see him hugging small J
Gosh, it's pretty much bad mood
Things wasn't that easy without him
But I guess he got his life back
His freedom
Not as I do
OT today
Monday Blue, so what's so surprise?
7.30am start working
Today workload seems to be much heavier
Same company
But more work to do
Files are not according to dates and company
One folder suppose to have 1 company
But ended up mixed with like few company statement in the stapled of invoices
After few months only I notice they are all mixed up
ANd I have to filed them again
Then Account missing
Finding here and there
Jezzzzz
It's pressure cause I want to finish them up as soon as possible
At the end of the day
My head is really really heavy
The pain was running all over my head as if they were choking my brain
Feeling heavy spinning and yes, PAIN
FUCK IT
Not to mention back-ache
What's wrong with me
I mean, can't problem just stay away from me like for ONE DAY ?
Just one day
Waited Justin for gym
This lazy fellow waited until 9pm
I was sitting outside there
I know it's pretty dangerous
But I guess I just don't care
I was recalling
I used to sit there crying alone
Always will ended up someone besides me
And this time
I'm all alone
Guess, this is life
People come and go
During the gym
I was really tired
Mentally and physically
Not to mention the headache
It seems like come and go so quickly and so painful
Just 2 hours, I drank 1 bottles of water, 1 chocolate milk and 1 cup of Chinese tea
Makes my stomach full of water
Feeling damn uneasy
I told James that if I don't back by 11pm call police
It was a joke
But it has some intention there
I'm scare that something will happen to me
Then at least someone know
Came back by time, thank god
But BUT BUT BUT
BAD NEWS!!!!
Someone drop by to find me
Guess who?!
I think I took their advice to temporary stop reply him for everyone good
Cause I don;t want him to think too much about me and him
I mean I assume him as my friend
Nothing else
But I just don't have the time to entertain him while I'm trying to recover myself
Sorry, but I just don't have the time
Especially when you keep finding me everyday with any means you possibly will find
JEzzzz!
I mean I never thought he will drop by
Like seriously
Why and how did he know where I live?
Jezzzzzz
Should I move?
What if he comes again?
How many times am I trying to be nice?
I don't have any prejudice to you
But this is seriously not a right time
Not when everyone is telling me he is into me
Please PLease PLEASE
OH GOD, PLEASE
I'm begging you
PLEASE DON'T
Not now
Jezzzzz, I'm just like magnet of problem
it never stop coming
GOD
I so wish that I can just leave Melaka just like that
Just like that
Deny everything and just leave
No comments:
Post a Comment