I ddin't blog these days
Guess I wasn't really in mood of blogging
I don't know why
But it had been a seriously crazy days
I seriously I have no idea what I did
But me and Sin Yong went to shopping Sunday
Thank God we went cause the haze is really crazy
And honestly, we were having fun
And know what's fun?
We are actually calculating how many guys are actually looking at us
So hilarious
It's really funny but it was fun
We were crazy enough to shop every place
I'm glad that it's Sin Yong with me all these time
I guess without her
I wouldn't have survive
At least I still won't able to step in DP MP until that day
It hurts but I guess at least I have her with me
I tried few dresses and fall in love with one
But it's too transparent
It almost able to see through
God, if not I would have been bought it
And I guess I become like seriously thin
And I think due to the lack of meal
I lost lots of hair
So sad
I got very thin
The skirt that I bought and can't wear
I can wear it
And it's still very loose
God, I bet I lost too much already
Time to get some food
Today we went to movie
Yes, the same old cinema
Guess, I also just don't dare to enter anymore
But I promised no matter how
I have to
ANd I kinda regret
World War Z IS HORRIBLE!
I guess it reminds me of many stuff
When I saw Sin Yong cuddling with her boyfriend
I recall of something
I think it bothers me
The movie is really horrible
I mean, it's scary and I think I don't have to sleep anymore
The movie is really creepy
Technically it's too scary
God, tonight it's going to be a rough night
Good night world
No comments:
Post a Comment