You know I promised myself that I will not cry after May
Like ever
But you know what
Things doesn't always happen as they think they will
Well, I didn't broke my promise
I nearly cry but I held it together
Today I woke up very tiring
Cause I can't sleep last night
Guess even I was sleeping lately, I still tired as hell
He dropped by this morning
Not sure what is the purpose
But he bought my favourite, friend mihun
But he forgot that I can eat fried and spicy stuff
Guess, that's normal huh?
Went to work
OT again, very tiring
Today workload is not that heavy
Same company
And I nearly finished today!
Yeah! left 8 more companies!!
Hurray!
But I suddenly not feeling well during lunch
I got fever after that
Then again, same routine same feeling
Pain Pain PAIN
Like it never going to stop
Then it was raining heavily when we off
I wasn't all wet but partly
Backache on the car
Sin yong felt helpless at the moment
cause she can't do anything
Went back home resting
Planning to sleep directly but I'm hungry
But not feeling well
Cook? nothing to cook
Eat outside? under rain?
Not a good idea
So many I will just cook maggie tonight
Then you know what happen?
Justin texted me
You know what's funny?
You know what make me so upset that I nearly cried?
He said I shouldn't post all those emo stuff in Facebook
It only should for close friends
Well, I did like for years ago
Then he said I should filter them as it is irritating
Well, you know
It's pretty much hurting
Annoying and irritating?
Yeah, good reason
Sorry for bugging you guys
I'm so sorry
But you know what?
Everything
All of these happen cause is my fault
Everything is my fault
I not cherish what Jack did to me
I did wrong things to him
I didn't being considerate
I'm selfish and stuff
I get myself broke up
It all because of me
ALL ME
I deserve it
So thank you
And enjoy your day
No comments:
Post a Comment