Thursday, June 6, 2013

06.07.2013

Today woke up with a very lonely mood
Guess I just not used without somebody beside me
My babies fall on the floor again
Guess it's not surprise
But I'm very cold very day I woke up
Fan make me very cold
And I didn't get myself blanket
So, every morning I end up abit flu and shivering

Lazy to cook, tired to cook
So I just plan to buy some food there
Today suppose to have another task
But Senior ask me to do bank reconciliation for 4 YEARS continuously
I thought it was only 1 year, but ended up 4 years for each bank
How many banks the company has?!
Jezzzzz, damn tiring
I need to find each amount since the document incomplete
Find them one by one
My eyes are going to fall
I am so tired
I think I need another 2 days to finish them up
2 days for HIGH SPEED

OT OT OT OT
always OT
I'm so tired
It just 1 week of OT
Enough to drive me crazy

Went back home and Yi Mei is back!
I mean like seriously I've been hoping her to be back
I need somebody around the house
I need somebody to talk with
Even me and her not that close
But she will do

We ended up eating mamak around 8.30pm
I'm going to get gastric soon
Mihun Goreng, whatelse I'm going to order?
Prepare to get into toilet during WORK TIME!
And Yi Mei did stupid things
As stated in Facebook, she is hell lot of blur
I think she is sooooooo.. funny

But during our chat
She kept mention about him
Keep singing keep teasing
She said, that's love life
That's how love life goes
Happy, Sweet, Hurt, Pain, Gone
Well, I guess, it's true
But just never thought it can be so painful

She keep singing some songs
Just to tease me
Saying me unable to let go
Teasing me how vulnerable I am
And stuff
Stupid girl
All I did is smile and laugh
What else I can do?
I'm unwanted remember?
So, what ever

Went to Rene's house just now
Alone walking
Abit afraid
But it was cossy out there
I mean like I didn't walk out alone for so long
Everytime he will fetched me
Everytime
This time, it's all me ALONE
God, things change pretty fast

We discuss about our stuff
She was talking how different our taste is
She said I'm like a princess
She talked to Justin
And Justin said I'm like a princess, believe in fairy tales
Jezzz, Fairy tales?
Gosh, I wish I never heard that
But my taste and hers really different
But I really try my best to do it
So here our first batch
Good luck!

I'm pretty tired of working OT daytime
Working part-time night time
If I went to gym it will be very tiring
No matter how busy I am
My brain tend to think of something
It seems like always have space for other stuff
Seriously?
Is my brain too functionable or what?

But no matter how tired I am
I still tired no matter how long I sleep
Quality sleep
Since when I lost them
I keep waking up in the middle of the night
Like afraid of something
Seriously
I need to get good sleep
STOP THINKING ANYTHING GIRL!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment