Guess these few days was not really fun
Sin Yong left
I were working all the time and alone
Guess to keep myself busy
Now I can say that I am workaholic
Work day time
Work night time
Work part time
I don't give myself a break
These days I were busy but not in mood
I don't know why
I ended up there crying alone
Or along the way
I was thinking about something
But WHAT?
I just feel sad
Guess today was the craziest night I've ever done
I was drunk, half drunk or blurry to be exact
Driving in the night which is already hard to me
To Klebang ALONE
I mean I don't know why I did that
But I just want to go there
Mum know about our break ups
They were worried
Kept checking me up everyday
Trying to make sure I'm fine
She called again today
Ask me don't give any hopes
I said I'm fine and she replied
"You are my daughter, I know you, you pretend to be, but you are not"
"You pretend you not hoping, you don't care, but you are wishing"
After that, I get a beer and drive
Guess driving at night is tough
Worst when you where half drunk and sleepy
Guess it's not easy to be a driver
I really prefer to be a passenger
Walking along the beach
I guess I missed the sea a lot
It had been how long I went there
Time passes, Things change
I used to go with people and chat there most of the time
But this time, I'm alone
I'm afraid that I'm going to be lost on the way back home
But thank god I don't need to be rescued
The car won't start at first
Scare me to death
But it's fine
Then I ended up lost around 5 hours
Nobody knows
That's pathetic when you got lost for so long nobody knows
Guess things change, people change
What do I expect anyway?
You expecting someone to call?
To be there?
Wait for you?
No girl, you are all alone
No matter how you cry
No matter how upset you are
You are all alone
Nobody cares
Nobody worries
Like it or not
You are on your own now
No comments:
Post a Comment