Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Good Morning

I really got my time messed up with the medicine stuff
And I woke up with the smell of the smoke
Together with the smell of the medicine all over me
GOD, I smell sick!

I dreamt about someone last night
But I not pretty sure what and why
I guess, just like I used to dream before
He just want to tell me he got a girlfriend and live happy ever after

But I have another dream as well
Mum got us a Mini Cooper!
And some flirty little idiot caused our Mini Cooper got hit!
Guess, who's that?
Dennis! If I ever see him again, I'll stay my car away from him!
Poor Mini Cooper

I think he was drunk last night
And he is going for another round this Saturday
I guess, he really get back his old life back
He is not the guy that I'm together with anymore
*Sigh*
No comment

So now, I have to get bath and stuff
God, I still got my head wiring with the buzz sound
I seems like take MC to sleep yesterday
Morning until 9am
10am went to see doctor
Nap at 2pm until 5pm
Sleep from 9pm until 1am
Sleep from 2am until 6am
GOD!!!!!
I sound like a sick PIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment