Today I worked whole day
OT of course
Since I sleep late last night
I was really late today
Tired as hell
And during work
I saw a bitch posting Facebook claimed that want to get police to get me
For running away the Prom Night money
FUCK YOUR ASS HOLE BITCHES!
I still stuck 3K
I don't get any penny
And you claimed that I run away the money
The money not even with me for god sake
I'm tired
Everyday keep on coming problem
Again, I missed my dinner
Both hands and legs were cold
Sick again?
Who cares anyway
Tomorrow working part-time
It's going to be hell tired day
Problem
Problems
PROBLEMS
I mean everyone know how to throw problem to me
Everyone only has their mouth
Seriously
Why can't a person just help me solve all the problems?
Why have to me solving it alone?
yet, wanting me to take care of their feelings and their good
Seriously, I'm tired to taking care of others
I just want to throw away my burden
Sorry girl, I'm not going to care anymore
I'm sick of it
No comments:
Post a Comment