Saturday, June 15, 2013

15.06.2013

Well, normal day
I woke up at 9.30am
It was nice to sleep over the night

But I dreamt of someone that I'm not expecting
It's weird but as the matter of fact I do
I don't know how the hell it got into my dreams
But who cares anyway

Spamming post the whole morning
After lunch I was watching The Nanny
I missed them so much!
Thank god there are things called YouTube
I download them ALL
I love them sooo MUCH!

But I slept through 3 hours for nap
I fainted actually
Never thought I can be so blur after that
Then I cooked
I planned to cook fried fish with special source
But I don't know why
I don't have the mood to cook anymore
I ended up boiled them and eat them
Just a little of them
It's just the same as if I didn't eat
Technically, 1 duck rice is my whole meal
Gosh!

Then I was listening songs
And got my emotional again
FUCK UP!
I can't do anything right
I not sure whether did I really miss my home
I saw rice dumpling
I actually cried
I don't know is me missing the rice dumpling
Or because I want to get home
Mum said sister told me that she will make one for me when I got back
SHE PROMISE
Yeah, I know why she promised
Rice dumpling is FOOD
Food is only that entertain me
But the problem nowadays is I DON'T really eat
So is it work?
Maybe, it's worth to try right?

Went out again
Like always
Wondering around
Guess I am willful
I know it's dangerous to wonder around at night
Especially alone
But I really can't help it
I don't want to stay at home

I went to Klebang again
I just got home
And I'm seriously tired
Maybe is because of the nap at noon
Or just because I can't sleep?
I miss him so much
Did he ever miss me?
Or he is too busy to miss about me?
But guess I don't have the right to ask anymore
If he cares, he will call anyway
If he cares, he will try to get to me right?
Or just he don't want to?
I really don't know
SHouldn't think of it anyway

Task for everyday:
1. Get feed on time
2. Get drink
3. Get SLEEP!
Time to sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment