Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lesson learned


  1. 不要把自己的事情掏心掏肺地告诉别人, 你知不知道 , 有些人 , 面前心连心 , 背后动脑筋。
  2. 需要人家陪的时候才发现靠自己实际些
You know what I've learned? 
I was crying whole night 
Thinking why people treated me like that 
Why I treated people with true heart but end up like this 

Then I realized 
Maybe it is better to rely myself 
That's told by my sister 

What's the point you tell everyone how you felt? 
I mean they don't really understand you 
Worst, they felt that you are irritating 
No matter what you ever did to them 
So what? 

I used to be proud that I have close friends 
Friends that understand me 
That won't ever betray me 
That will ever be with me 

But after yesterday 
I just realize 
The only person that will not betray me 
Is ME 

He asked me, "where are your friends that you claimed the best and understand you? That claimed will be there for you no matter what"
Jack?
Wee Pang?
Justin?
She Rene?
Is they with you?
Are they being supportive?
The only answer I gave is, "Everyone is fed up with me"
And all he went to me and said, "Face the fact and wake up"

She felt that I deserve all these pain 
I mean she felt that I deserve it 
But seriously, am I? 
James was right 
Try get one boyfriend that exact the same pattern 
Can you even waited for 3 years 
I don't think she can stand for 3 months 
So don't ever try to be in someone's hat when you don't understand 
You yourself told me it's not worth 
You yourself ask me to let go and make clean break 
But at the end 
You said it's my fault 
I deserve it 
WOW, that's being very supportive 

He felt that I'm irritating in posting stuff in Facebook 
It's a free country 
I can post whatever I like 
I mean I always post stuff 
NO matter happy or not 
If you really don't want to see it 
Ignore it 
But whatever
I just don't want to care

I need to learn to be Scorpio 
Heartless and Logic 
That's what Juin How told me 

I guess I really want the old me back 
ME before I knew Jack 
I want to be strong and independent 
To be a girl that will live without guys 
I will make my own history 

Yes, I am unwanted 
Yes, I am abandoned
That's my history 
I am priceless 
So what? 
So be it 
I never wanted by anybody 
Not even my parents
I mean not they don't want me 
They love my sister more 
And my ex, he choose gym and football over me 
Ironic stuff is my sister ask me to tell him that he can marry gym as his wife 
But that's him 
Yet, he claimed that it was me who make him don't want to accompany me 
It was me who cause everything 
Well, I don't mind if that's my fault 
I can't change history 
He chosen gym over me 
WP chosen other girl over me 
My parents chosen my sister over me 
So what so surprise of being unwanted? 
This is my life 
So I am used with it 
No matter what Jack said me about how I'm unwanted 
I don't care 
This is me 
So, lesson learned 
And I wanted to say 
"I'm unwanted, SO WHAT?"

No comments:

Post a Comment