Tuesday, October 8, 2013

08-10-2103

I'm really like a sleeping PIG
I mean really a sleeping pig!!
I woke up in the middle of night as usual
Due to some weird dream
I dream of going Genting with Jack
But things got really complicated there
And out of sudden I woke up
Then I don't know why I took a nap for almost 3 hours!
3 hours for god sake!!
I was thinking how am I suppose to sleep later

I was doing nothing today
Literally NOTHING !
You have no idea how much I like to get campus re-open
But you know, we are human
So, when campus re-open we will start complaining again and again

I got lots of things to do when I got back
I need to re-format my laptop
I need to re-format my handphone
I need to get my hair done which I really doubt is it gonna happened
I need to get my room and house cleaned

And today due to some reasons me and my sister got ourselves a FRUITS SALAD!
How excited it is?!
My sister sound like it is kinda special
But actually it is nothing sooo special
Cause she is such a bad cook
So I guess salad is fine for her

There's the salad
Cut by me but claimed to be my sister's Salad!
*laugh*

This is my lunchie
Look nice right? 
*heart melt*

No comments:

Post a Comment