Monday, October 7, 2013

Online Shopping on Lelong

I really have nothing to do but shopping online
Well, maybe you were thinking why I always shopped online but never bought
Honestly, no girls will ever hold their breath on spending
I don't buy cause I really need to save money for my Hong Kong Trip next year

RM15!!
I'm curious, is this original?
Jack told me he bought for me for HUNDREDS!!

RM42!!
Seriously?!
But did you notice the colour is different between both?
I really don't know which is real which is fake

RM60
Normal cause I can get it in Saloon for RM70
It's fair enough to let them earn 
Still thinking to buy or not cause it doesn't help much on my hair reparation 







I just realized I've been looking at the almost same pattern of the design 
Funny huh?
Guess I just like the simple design of stuff

And you know what's funny?
Among all these
The few that I like most is over hundreds or thousand
Surprise!




No comments:

Post a Comment