As usual, those believers including my mum will have to eat 9 days of vegetarian
Well, no doubt, I am not one of them
Cause I didn't follow this kind of tradition since I'm small
Today it's like the first time I entered the temple after all these years
I always can't make it cause I was far in Malacca
So, I guess I really really need to pray hard
And during these period
It always rain
And you know what?
All these days, it rains everyday especially at night
But today is the parade, and it did not rain!
Sometime you just cannot NOT to trust the spirit world
This is what I have taken just now
See lots of "parade cars"?
They are for all different Gods
There are also other activities beside
But I am just not dare to look at it
Cause I myself is really chicken on this stuff
When I walked by, I'm seriously stop my mind to think of ANYTHING
Cause we a little bit "pantang" with these stuff
So, I just look on the flooor and walk away
Pictures from Internet
This is the one I don't dare to see
They believe of the GOD is protecting them from hurting and pain
These are the parade
Nice and pretty cars
This is the temple I went to just now
Chinese version : 九皇大帝
English version : Nine Emperor Gods





No comments:
Post a Comment