Saturday, September 28, 2013

28th September 2013 - Photo Shooting

Well, today is a totally busy and tiring day
I am pretty much tired when I write this blog
Just because I don't want to sleep that early
Feel like want to get some fruits from the fridge
But, as usual, I'm lazy

Today is my sister's graduation photo shooting session
Honestly, I'm abit glad I am not a model
Cause it is really really really tiring
All you can hear is the photographer said, "smile, cheese, smile, look at here, smile"
Gosh, just imagine I am not the "main model"

I guess we can buy lottery or what
We went into electrical break down before the photo shooting
That's why I am sweating during the shooting
I am sooo sleepy and sweaty

When they were busy shooting pictures
Well, I have my "activities" - self shooting
Pretty bored actually
Cause sister is doing make up, photo shooting and so on

See how barbie doll my sister looks like 
At usual, I look so ordinary besides her
She is really like a star >..<"

These are only a few, I have tons and tons of my own pictures 
I'm really growing mould in the studio 

 I guess I love this picture the most cause everyone smile naturally
I don't doubt it at all 

 And this is obviously my adorable sister 
See how cute how hot she is 
No matter what she did
She always draw the best attention from all 

 Well, I guess I don't really like the photographer shooting position 
There are some pictures where he need to adjust some posture but he didn't 
But guess nothing is perfect 

This is the only picture that I like taking with my sister 
Both of us regret for not taking our favourite doll 
Regret regret
*Sigh*

After shooting, we took our own pictures 
Guess we not really look a like 

We were taking pictures in Its Me Photos Studio near Bukit Tengah 
Well, honestly, their photographer and the background is not bad 
But something really offend us is that they didn't clearly stated the payment 
I mean, when my sister asked them
They said, the softcopy is RM20 for 1 softcopy 
But when we decided, they said RM20 for each picture
Conditionally, we had to get 20 pictures 
RM20 x 20 = RM400
See the catch?

After shooting, my idiot sister want to return her graduation clothes 
We rushed to Penang Island in half an hour 
Cause the office gonna close in 1 hour 
I mean both of us mentally and physically exhausted 
I was waiting in the car watching my sister running left to right, right to left 
Continuously for like 3 times, maybe more cause she don't know where is the office 
It's like watching Tom & Jerry running left and right 
It's very funny and tiring looking at her 
Not to mention she is the one who is running 

Guess what am I doing during this time? 
Well, nothing surprise
PHOTO SHOOOOTING!

Yeah, I'm acting cute 
Cause I'm BORED! 

After everything is done, we went to Queensbay 
Shopping! 
I want to find some nice jacket or sweater or dress 
But of course, I need to save money 
So, CUT COST!
SO bad! 

Then for the first time in my lifetime as a Penang people
I drive across the Penang Bridge 
Well, it's very tiring to drive after long day of driving and rushing here and there 
Worst, I'm driving Kancil
A lot of car is taller than Kancil, so the light keep hurting my eyes
Not to mention my tiredness, I wore contact lense since morning 
My eyes hurts!!! 
Imagine the 45 minutes drive is so much tiring, difficult and hurt!

Finally reached home, editing some pictures
Enjoying the aircon and rest! 

Conclusion - I AM VERY TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment