I kept having nightmares after things happens
Whenever I'm stressed, or unhappy, I will always have nightmares
The problem is I never remember the dreams after I woke up
I don't know really know why it keep happen to me
All I know it's scary, it is creepy
I had been chased, and killed
And after I ran, I fall
Sometimes it just tooooo creepy
There are monster, bad guys, guys that I know but hurt me
I guess since 23rd September I kept having down emotion
After meeting my friends, things got better but honestly, it doesn't mean things is fine
I know after things happened, deep down inside, there are too many secret, too many forbidden city
No matter who is close with me now, I realized nobody is really understand me
Or even know what am I thinking or doing
I am playing my role I know
I am getting back to the mask I know
I said a lot of things just to get people stay away from me which is good for them
I did a lot of things that I regret
Too many burdens to bare
Too many problems
Too many secrets
Too many decisions
It's just too much for me to let go
I guess I'll just have to bare it for a moment
Until the time comes
IF I hurt you, I'm sorry
Guess, I just not really trust and believe in anyone that easy this time

No comments:
Post a Comment