Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sister's Graduation Celebration

Sister graduate at 22nd September 2013 (Sunday)
But the celebration until now still never stop

First time having seafood dinner at Tambun (A cheap and famous place to eat seafood) with her boyfriend, Jimmy
Today is the second time with my grandmothers and cousins

Well, today the weather is so nice
That's why I slept quite late
But I didn't really eat much for lunch
I don't know why
Is it because of my emotion or just because I don't feeling well
These are my lunch at Swensen at Juru Autocity


Lamb Chops

 Chili Crab Pasta

 Beef Meatballs

 Crayfish Pasta

Spic King Prawn


Dinner time with relatives
Half way, I suddenly feel not well
Head was dizzy
Feeling unease and nausea
That's why I stop half way during the meal time
I lied that I'm full
But I just really don't feel well
My back hurts
My heart beat was crazily fast
I'm worry actually
But I guess, I just have to hang on a little while until I rest at home
Let's see what's my dinner at Tambun


It's a frog, of course not any frog
Don't get shocked

Fried mantis prawn
  
Chicken Satay

Sweet Sour Crab

Sambal Vegetables 

Fried Noodles

Super Giant Mantis Prawn 
1kg RM150
This plate cost RM170

 Baby Octopus 

Fried Prawn with Oats 

 Baked Prawn 

Fresh SeaHam

No comments:

Post a Comment