Monday, September 23, 2013

Small Gathering (23-09-2013)

After we graduated, we accidentally saw each other once 4 years ago until now we never meet
Guess among the Kadet Polis Wanita, you guys are the one that I'm closed with
I guess you guys were wondering what happened to me and also my relationship
Well, I bet you guess were discussing about it before you guys met me
Thanks for your concern and cares
I guess, I'm surprised that you guys still care
Guess, this is what we called true friendship
No matter how long we didn't see each other, we still able to care and concern each other


 Guess with them, we do a lot of crazy stuff together
After so many years, it still never change 



Talked about a lot of my love stories
Well, it suddenly woke me up
I was a little bit down lately cause of some particular reason
But now, it had been loosen up a little bit
I mean, I really had to stay away from guys
To be alone for awhile
To really think what I really want

But guess what?
As usual, I like FOOOOOOOD
We ate a lot of nice stuff

Gather's Cafe near Raja Uda

 Black Pepper Mushroom Pancake
Well, it really taste goood
But kinda expensive cause it cost RM8.90 each

Cheesey Pancake
It taste like mini pizza
And Yes, RM10.00 per piece

Station One near Raja Uda

 Mariana Seafood Spaghetti 
Well, it is fresh but the source is fine 

 Baked Salmon with Cheese Spaghetti 
Guess it taste nice cause it is FULL with Cheese! 

Mushroom Noodle
Not really like it cause it taste a lot like mushroom
If you are a mushroom lover, well, it is really a good recommendation for you 

Tasting the food, talking for hours
Well, honestly, it was really enjoyable
Updating a lot of stories that I had missed
But guess my friends are leaving soon for work
She is heading to China, god knows when are we gonna meet
Maybe years later

 Put this as my profile picture 
A lot of people asking me the same question 
But I guess, that's the purpose 
*Evil Smile*

 As cute and funny as always
We never successfully figure out how we actually get close
But the one conclusion we had made is:
I am very noisy, and naughty and playful when I'm in class
I'm the only living things that will wondering in class while everyone is doing their homework 
And of course I am the only person who walk here and there like a child keep asking people's accompany




But guess, no matter what, I hope all of us stay happy and keep in touch
Love you all girls
*Kisses and Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment