"Your life revolves around finding out if wp still loves you and you want to be with him by next semester and your friends Shereen and all who stopped talk to u for god knows what reason and you are clinging onto them... not fixing the past but just stuck and being emotional bout everything she posts anywhere. You need to choose cause so far you are being depressed all the time. Stop lying to yourself, if u really ignore her then you wouldn't give a fuck about what she says and about wp it's the same thing. You make yourself weak when it comes to him. .. that's why u keep forcefully reminding yourself about him"I guess I'm not really sure whether this advice is right or wrong
But I know how badly I want to get rid of my past
Yeah, I am avoiding from problems
Everytime I have problems I tends to ignore and hide myself
But this time, I just don't think there are other options for me
I don't want to destroy anyone's relationship cause I already destroyed mine and hurt everyone close to me
Yet, I might possibly hurting some right now
Time, I had been given months
But guess things are not that easy to get rid
Is it like everyone say, "Just let go and forget about it"
Well, honestly, it's really easier to say than do don't you think so?
Guess so
Whatever it is, I'm just trying to move on
Maybe there are someone there for me one day
Maybe he already showed up
Maybe I will find my own prince one day
Who knows what GOD had arranged for me
As my sister said, "Just follow the flow, and you will know in the end"
Advice is for me to listen and take action
I hope I really can input, process and come out with some output
Good luck!
Thanks Godzilla, you are always the best
*Hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment